why won't my computer allow me to download the driver for hp photosmart d110 on windows 7? (361 Views)
Student
kristin1k
Message 1 of 1 (361 Views)

why won't my computer allow me to download the driver for hp photosmart d110 on windows 7?

I just bought my new hp  pavillion p7-1054 and a hp photosmart d110. i followed the instructions to download the printer and it looked as though it was success. Unfortunately, even though the printer works, my windows 7 keeps informing me I am missing the driver for the printer. I have tried downloading the driver from your website, reinstalling from my CD, uninstalling the entire software and starting from scratch, but the printer still won't install its driver. When I open my devices/printers screen, my hardware shows there is an error regarding the driver, but it can't update until the driver is installed. What is going on and how do I fix this?!

Thank you!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation