11-07-2011 05:03 PM
I just bought my new hp pavillion p7-1054 and a hp photosmart d110. i followed the instructions to download the printer and it looked as though it was success. Unfortunately, even though the printer works, my windows 7 keeps informing me I am missing the driver for the printer. I have tried downloading the driver from your website, reinstalling from my CD, uninstalling the entire software and starting from scratch, but the printer still won't install its driver. When I open my devices/printers screen, my hardware shows there is an error regarding the driver, but it can't update until the driver is installed. What is going on and how do I fix this?!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS