Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

windows 7 driver for hp laserjet 1100

18 REPLIES 18
HP Recommended

Hello,

Thanks for the post.  I've included a link below that may assist you with this issue.  Good Luck!

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c02536257

I work for HP but my posts and replies are my own....Thank you!

*Say thanks by clicking the *Kudos!* which is on the left*

*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with (Accept as Solution) if it solves your issue.*

HP Recommended

I have tried that link. When I followed the instructions, there is no Laserjet 1100 in the list to click on (at least not in my Windows 7 manual "add a printer"). Is there another laserprinter that I could install and have it work on the laserjet 1100 with Windows 7?

HP Recommended

(RU)

Здравствуйте.
Точно такая же проблема возникла и у меня. Необходимо решение.
Вы можете предложить какой-нибудь альтернативный драйвер, либо какой-нибудь выход из этой ситуации. Мне очень нужно работать с этим принтером под OC Windows 7 (x64), помогите пожалуйста!

:Crying:

(EN)

Hello.
Exactly the same problem came at me. There must be solved.
You can suggest some alternative driver or a way out of this situation. I really need to work with this printer under OC Windows 7 (x64), please help!

HP Recommended

Hello again,

Thanks for the update, this should be an in OS driver option for Win7/64.  Let me try this alt. link again and let me know the results, thanks for your patience....

http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/kb/docDisplay/?spf_p.tpst=kbDocDispl...

*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with (Accept as Solution) if it solves your issue.*

HP Recommended

Thank you. This gives me basic printer function and options. I would like all the options I had with Windows XP as my operating system. How can I do that? Would that only happen if I could find the disk that came with my first LaserJet 1100?

HP Recommended

Спасибо за помощь! Обновление списка драйверов помогло, появился нужный драйвер, он позволяет вы полнять стандартные функции, ещё не пробовал работу со сканером.

HP Recommended

подскажите друзья   vstoiko@mail.ru  , где взять драйвер на принтер ( hp laserjet 1100)  под систему windovs7 32,64 bit. Спасибо.

HP Recommended

Hello Stoiko,

Thanks for the post.  Depending on which model of HP LJ 1100 that you have, the drivers for Win7/64 can be located here:                                                                                                                                                                                             Good Luck!

HP LJ 1100

http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/psi/swdHome/?lang=en&cc=us&sp4ts.oid=14925

HP LJ 1100 All-in-One

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/psi/swdHome/?sp4ts.oid=12006&spf_p.t...

HP Recommended

PLEASE!

hello i've tried to download the link you gave 

but it s not working anymore

i have windows 7

and laserjet 1100 all in one (which was working perfectlly on XP in compatibility mode !)

but i changed now...

i bought a new USB connecteur for my new computer on amazon

but... i m not able to run the programm

PLEASE give me the software for my favorurite all in one printer (i have also nex toner)

Thanks

poor Girl from Paris, France

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.