Question

Honor Student
SarandipitySara
Message 1 of 8 (388 Views)
Accepted Solution

windows 7 driver

I have an officejet J6480 and there does not seem to be a windows 7 driver for this printer. please help

Master's Graduate
spacechild
Message 2 of 8 (385 Views)

Re: windows 7 driver

Hi SarandipitySara!: If you have this problem; I'd go back to the webpage pertaining to your model just to see if there's updated information that indicates a possible workaround.

this will enable you to at least print with Win 7 but you might have to forego the "bells & whistles" of the printer software

considering that the Win 8 era is at hand that you still have problems with #7 is surprising to me!

good luck

hope this helps you

spacechild

Master's Graduate
spacechild
Message 3 of 8 (381 Views)

Sara: I just came back from the web page for your printer & there is 2 drivers & two other enhancements that handle Windows 7 just waiting for you & your printer!

good luck

spacechild

Intern
Seif_IPG
Message 4 of 8 (357 Views)

Hello
you can find all what you need here
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=410627&lang=en&cc=us&...
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Teacher
pctech33
Message 5 of 8 (348 Views)

Go to www.hp.com Enter the product name / number. Be sure to check the additional information, like how to install the driver or troubleshooting guides.

Message 6 of 8 (334 Views)

Hello-

Here is a link to the Windows 7 (32-bit) software download page.  Under Driver - Product Installation Software you'll see a Full Feature solution and a Basic Print/Scan driver: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4062&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=3635...

If you need further assistance to a specific driver or solution, please reply with more detail and I'll do what I can to help.  Good luck!

Handypants

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

If this post helped you, click the Kudos Star for a quick way to say "Thanks".

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution".
Honor Student
SarandipitySara
Message 7 of 8 (328 Views)

It worked perfectly! Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it :smileyhappy:

Intern
Handypants
Message 8 of 8 (324 Views)

Wonderful!  If this resolved your problem, please mark the post that helped as Accepted Solution so that other customers with the same issue might be able to benefit from the solution.

Thanks,

Handypants

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

If this post helped you, click the Kudos Star for a quick way to say "Thanks".

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation