Question
Honor Student
Message 1 of 13 (24,628 Views)

windows 8 driver - hp photosmart d110? do you know where i can download the full driver for win8?

windows 8 driver - hp photosmart d110?  do you know where i can download the full driver for win8? I tried with driver of windows7 but the I recieved the error "Photosmart D110 series doesn't have a driver"

Provost
Message 2 of 13 (24,625 Views)

Re: windows 8 driver - hp photosmart d110? do you know where i can download the full driver for win

Hi,

Please check your printer on the following list:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Windows-8-Release-Preview/Windows-8-Driver-Information-for-LaserJet-Sca...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 13 (24,622 Views)

Re: windows 8 driver - hp photosmart d110? do you know where i can download the full driver for win

Thanks, my printer is D100 series, is not listed.  Now I am using series class driver, I can print but only in USB connection, wireless is not working neither scanner

I suppose I have to wait

Provost
Message 4 of 13 (24,618 Views)

Hi,

Yes, we have to wait and please note: all vendors, including HP, may not release Windows 8 drivers for all of their products.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
Message 5 of 13 (24,563 Views)

I have found a real windows 8 Solution it was slightly time consuming about 10 mins

1. If you failed at the installation you need to find the temp dir

2. c:\users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Local\temp\7zS040D\

3. start with the 3 executables setup.exe, hpzstub.exe and hpzsetup.exe

a. Right click each one and select Properties

b. Select Tab "Compatability"

c. Choose "Run this program in compatability mode:" "Windows 7"

d. at bottom also select "Run as Administrator'

e. Click "OK" and then do next exe file

4. Now the long part

5. c:\users\YOUR_USER_NAME\appdata\Local\temp\7zS040D\setup\

6. Do that for all exe files there should be 28 of them

7. Ensure you have done all of them

8. Go back to: c:\users\YOUR_USER_NAME\appdata\Local\temp\7zS040D\

9. Run setup.exe

Everything Installed and was able to scan wireless

Hanged for a little while on Printer Setup screen because "Waiting for SLP reply from 192.168.x.x"

Verified on Genuine Windows 8 Professional

Honor Student
Message 6 of 13 (24,560 Views)

Almost forgot to scan wireless

Go to "File Explorer" (My Computer is gone in windows 8 as you know) its the file folder on bar

then to "Network" Double Click your printer

HPD110 (HP Photosmart D110 series)

Will Bring you to the wireless Scan Page

Student
Message 7 of 13 (19,945 Views)

benohp wrote:

windows 8 driver - hp photosmart d110?  do you know where i can download the full driver for win8? I tried with driver of windows7 but the I recieved the error "Photosmart D110 series doesn't have a driver"

benohp wrote:

benohp wrote:

Student
Message 8 of 13 (15,521 Views)

urgent

Student
Message 9 of 13 (15,017 Views)

CANNOT GET COMPUTER TO TAKE DRIVER DISK. WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD DRIVER FOR HP PHOTOSMART 110

Regents Professor
Message 10 of 13 (14,802 Views)

Hey HAWLGOLFER,

Check out the link below for the drivers and download page for the D110 series printer:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=4023246&task=&

Jason

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------

I am not an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation