10-01-2011 10:58 PM
Please read this post then provide some details. What printer model? What operating system? Do you mean it is not recognizing the wireless router?
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
09-12-2013 10:53 AM
I have Frontier for my wireless connection; My HP deskjet F4500 all in one series cannot find the new modem that was replaced this past week do to a failed router. The printer cannot find it and says on test report that the ssid should match both printer and router. However, it is a new network name even though it is the same company. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the printer to no avail.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS