Question

Honor Student
Rendi108
Message 1 of 2 (341 Views)

2600n not printing

Printer HP 2600n has ceased to print colour images. When you send on the press on the printer the green light-emitting diode blinks and is written - "There is a press", more occurs nothing.
Tried to connect the printer to other personal computer - on the friend all was established and normally prints.
On it personal computers tried and to delete the driver with full cleaning and established new, also changed an insertion.
CLJ2600_FW_Update_20070716.exe
hp_CLJ_2600-HB-pnp-win32-ru.exe
The problem remains. What can be so? Viruses are excluded - on the personal computer an antivirus with поседними bases Avira Antivir Professional
Thanks. I wait the answer and recommendations.

Teacher
strmcsr
Message 2 of 2 (326 Views)

Re: 2600n not printing

First of all I must say you ARE doing the correct troubleshooting steps.   You have eliminated the hardware by verifying functionality on another PC.  I imagine you used the same USB cable when testing with the other PC.

It appears that you have downloaded the correct driver and firmware update.    Is the printer printing at all (ie. black)?  Any error conditions showing up on the printer or popping up on the PC?

Though I work for HP, My posts express MY opinion, and not those of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation