04-22-2010 05:35 AM
Printer HP 2600n has ceased to print colour images. When you send on the press on the printer the green light-emitting diode blinks and is written - "There is a press", more occurs nothing.
Tried to connect the printer to other personal computer - on the friend all was established and normally prints.
On it personal computers tried and to delete the driver with full cleaning and established new, also changed an insertion.
The problem remains. What can be so? Viruses are excluded - on the personal computer an antivirus with поседними bases Avira Antivir Professional
Thanks. I wait the answer and recommendations.
04-23-2010 05:04 PM
First of all I must say you ARE doing the correct troubleshooting steps. You have eliminated the hardware by verifying functionality on another PC. I imagine you used the same USB cable when testing with the other PC.
It appears that you have downloaded the correct driver and firmware update. Is the printer printing at all (ie. black)? Any error conditions showing up on the printer or popping up on the PC?
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection