01-26-2010 12:30 PM
I have a laserjet 1022 on my new Windows 7 64 bit,, works good.. I want to share the printer with XP 32 bit systems.. The 32 bit pcs connect up (somewhat) but dont print and get messages of death when trying to do a test page to the shared printer.. I read that I need to install the 32 bit drives on Windows 7 64 pc,, I found where to add the drivers in win 7,, but I need an .inf file of the 32 bit drivers.. The hp drivers i download so far just want to install.. Whats the process for getting the hp 32 bit drivers into the 64 bit system???
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection