4500 WIRELESS OFFICE JET WON'T PRINT (4986 Views)
Student
rppeters
Message 1 of 4 (4,986 Views)

4500 WIRELESS OFFICE JET WON'T PRINT

4500 Wireless OfficeJet just stopped printing one day; copies and faxes fine, but doesn't seem to respond to print command.  Checked all connections and they passed.  Under CONTROL PANEL, checked and this printer is the device listed as default and test says no problems detected.  My suspicion is a network problem--got a strange message when I tried to pull up Internet today-- that I wasn't connected to a network.  So I went thru the options and everything was soon fine...except still no print response.  Items are in queue, no paper jams.  Any ideas, please??

Master's Graduate
Comptronic
Message 2 of 4 (4,975 Views)

Re: 4500 WIRELESS OFFICE JET WON'T PRINT

Click here and give this a try.

Hope this helps.

Student
martybp
Message 3 of 4 (2,780 Views)

I installed a new modem and router. I used the CD that came with the printer to setup the new addresses and everything went in. The printer works fine with the USB cable plugged in. When I run the Wireless Network Test Report  everything showes PASS or VERY GOOD. When I try to print wireless I get a message that the printer is offline. How do I get the printer ON LINE. This printer has been working fine for 3 years wireless. Thank You for your help.  Marty

Student
okeydoked
Message 4 of 4 (2,459 Views)

My office jet 4500 stopped printing suddenly. Says it's offline, however, I was able to change status from offline to "ready". Still will not print. Will complete copy/fax functions. Please help!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation