10-17-2010 05:12 PM
4500 Wireless OfficeJet just stopped printing one day; copies and faxes fine, but doesn't seem to respond to print command. Checked all connections and they passed. Under CONTROL PANEL, checked and this printer is the device listed as default and test says no problems detected. My suspicion is a network problem--got a strange message when I tried to pull up Internet today-- that I wasn't connected to a network. So I went thru the options and everything was soon fine...except still no print response. Items are in queue, no paper jams. Any ideas, please??
07-28-2012 08:48 AM
I installed a new modem and router. I used the CD that came with the printer to setup the new addresses and everything went in. The printer works fine with the USB cable plugged in. When I run the Wireless Network Test Report everything showes PASS or VERY GOOD. When I try to print wireless I get a message that the printer is offline. How do I get the printer ON LINE. This printer has been working fine for 3 years wireless. Thank You for your help. Marty
09-17-2012 09:11 AM
My office jet 4500 stopped printing suddenly. Says it's offline, however, I was able to change status from offline to "ready". Still will not print. Will complete copy/fax functions. Please help!!
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection