03-21-2013 12:56 PM
Differences between Officejet 8600 and 8600 plus, the data spec sheets state that the
8600 plus has HP e print, wireless direct printing, Apple air print. but the 8600 has
only HP e print & Air print and does not have wireless direct printing. does anyone
know if this is correct?
I have phoned HP twice and have 2 completly different answers, so in other words they have no idea.
Your help before i purchase one of these will be appreaciated
03-22-2013 01:18 PM
I double checked for you here all three models have wireless direct as an option. I am also linking you to a document with the specs for the series.
Hope this helps.
03-23-2013 05:26 AM
Thanks very much for that. I had not come across that doccument before, it was a lot more informative than the data sheets that i was looking at. I think they must have a typo error on the data spec sheets but is does not help when you phone hp and get 2 different answers from them. Thanks again. Robert
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network