04-20-2010 11:47 AM
I purchased a Office jet Pro L7680 about 7 months ago. All of the sudden ethernet port stopped working, when it connected to my router no light on the port, no activity. Tried different router port, connect with crossover directly to PC but with still no activity or ethernet connection light. It appears the ethernet port on the printer is damaged because anything plugged into my router ports all work. How do I replace the ethernet port under warranty?
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network