04-20-2010 11:47 AM
I purchased a Office jet Pro L7680 about 7 months ago. All of the sudden ethernet port stopped working, when it connected to my router no light on the port, no activity. Tried different router port, connect with crossover directly to PC but with still no activity or ethernet connection light. It appears the ethernet port on the printer is damaged because anything plugged into my router ports all work. How do I replace the ethernet port under warranty?
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection