11-17-2010 10:16 PM - edited 11-17-2010 10:52 PM
I turned off the printer,unplugged it and waited over 5 minutes.I plugged it back in turned on power,turned wireless off.Next I restored network defaults,then I clicked on wireless setup wizard.Next I reentered my Key and now my printer is working ok.I hope this works for you other frustrated C309a users.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network