11-17-2010 10:16 PM - edited 11-17-2010 10:52 PM
I turned off the printer,unplugged it and waited over 5 minutes.I plugged it back in turned on power,turned wireless off.Next I restored network defaults,then I clicked on wireless setup wizard.Next I reentered my Key and now my printer is working ok.I hope this works for you other frustrated C309a users.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series