11-17-2010 10:16 PM - edited 11-17-2010 10:52 PM
I turned off the printer,unplugged it and waited over 5 minutes.I plugged it back in turned on power,turned wireless off.Next I restored network defaults,then I clicked on wireless setup wizard.Next I reentered my Key and now my printer is working ok.I hope this works for you other frustrated C309a users.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection