02-27-2012 01:10 PM
I recently changed from BT to TalkTalk and now my printer doesn't connect to Wifi, although it does connect with my Macbook Pro (v10.7.3)
I have installed the new router etc as advised and all works on my laptop.
i have looked at previous posts / help pages on here and many say to find the Settings button on the printer but there isn't one on mine. My printer is a C4580 All in One. I also cannot find an option on the Mac to alter the printer wireless settings. I ended up pressing the button which says Restore Wireless Defaults.
I know I'm old, thick and blond but am really struggling here - please please can anyone help me?
02-28-2012 12:31 PM
Do you have any HP software in your Applications folder? If so, run the "Add a Device" software to re-add the printer to your new network.
If not, get the latest software for your printer from the "Support & Drivers" link at the top of this page.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection