01-12-2014 03:44 PM
I bought the HP Envy 5531 wireless printer over the holidays and hooked it up at my house. Then I took it back to college with me. I turned it on and connected the printer to the wireless here at college. I went to print my schedule and it says unable to find printer. How do i get them to connect again? I thought about uninstalling and reinstalling the program but I have a MacBook Pro and have no idea how to uninstal the program.
Any help will be GREATLY appreciated!
01-15-2014 03:14 PM
Here is a document on uninstalling.
Just open the Mac section towards the bottom.
Does the wireless network belong to the college or is it a small local network only?
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
01-15-2014 05:38 PM
Apparantly my school's network doesn't support wireless printers (Or so says the IT department), so I will have to hook up my computer to the USB cable whenever I need to print...
Thanks for the help!
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series