09-30-2013 03:16 PM
I've recently changed ISP, to a Samsung box from UPC that also carries my TV services. It has WPA security.
I uninstalled and reinstalled drivers for my Photosmart C4380. Wired access works OK, but after I entered the wifi details, I got an error message that it couldn't connect to the network (I don't have any problems with my computer or phone).
My computer runs Windows 7 64-bit. I have printed out the Network Configuration page, which includes the following info:
Printer IP: http://0.0.0.0
Firmware revision: WPxxFN0723AR
MAC address: 001f29f36514
The blue light on the printer is illuminated and there are no error messages on its display. I've gone through every diagnostic process I can find on this site.
09-30-2013 03:47 PM
Please try the following method:
or reset the printer to factory default and try again:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network