09-30-2013 03:16 PM
I've recently changed ISP, to a Samsung box from UPC that also carries my TV services. It has WPA security.
I uninstalled and reinstalled drivers for my Photosmart C4380. Wired access works OK, but after I entered the wifi details, I got an error message that it couldn't connect to the network (I don't have any problems with my computer or phone).
My computer runs Windows 7 64-bit. I have printed out the Network Configuration page, which includes the following info:
Printer IP: http://0.0.0.0
Firmware revision: WPxxFN0723AR
MAC address: 001f29f36514
The blue light on the printer is illuminated and there are no error messages on its display. I've gone through every diagnostic process I can find on this site.
09-30-2013 03:47 PM
Please try the following method:
or reset the printer to factory default and try again:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection