09-12-2011 08:11 PM
I'm set up for wire printing but finally ready to try wireless. I can't figure out how to set up the wireless printing or if it is even possible.
09-13-2011 10:23 AM - edited 09-13-2011 10:25 AM
Actually, this printer does not have wireless. However, it does have an Ethernet port.
If it is convenient for you, plug an Ethernet cable between your printer and the back of your wireless router.
Next, add the printer to your computer. You will have to let me know what operating system you are using in order for me to help.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection