09-12-2011 08:11 PM
I'm set up for wire printing but finally ready to try wireless. I can't figure out how to set up the wireless printing or if it is even possible.
09-13-2011 10:23 AM - edited 09-13-2011 10:25 AM
Actually, this printer does not have wireless. However, it does have an Ethernet port.
If it is convenient for you, plug an Ethernet cable between your printer and the back of your wireless router.
Next, add the printer to your computer. You will have to let me know what operating system you are using in order for me to help.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network