09-23-2011 06:33 PM
I have a LaserJet 1022 attached to a Win XP (x32) computer. I am trying to connect to it from a Win 7 (x64) computer over a wireless network. I have tried the HP Diagnostic Utility but it cannot find the printer. I tried turning the Windows Firewall off but that did not help. I can connect to this printer from a Win XP (x32) computer on the same wireless network.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series