09-23-2011 06:33 PM
I have a LaserJet 1022 attached to a Win XP (x32) computer. I am trying to connect to it from a Win 7 (x64) computer over a wireless network. I have tried the HP Diagnostic Utility but it cannot find the printer. I tried turning the Windows Firewall off but that did not help. I can connect to this printer from a Win XP (x32) computer on the same wireless network.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection