Question

Student
Jeciboo
Message 1 of 3 (7,136 Views)

Cant conect laptop to Hp officejet 4500 wireless

I have a dell inspiron windows 7 laptop I am trying to connect it to my hp officejet 4500 wireless all in one printer but I do not know how. Could someone please help me?

Grad Student
SandyBob
Message 2 of 3 (7,133 Views)

Re: Cant conect laptop to Hp officejet 4500 wireless

You'll need to run through the Wireless Setup Wizard on the printer and select your network and input your WPA/WEP key. 

Print off a network config page from the front panel.

Download and save the full feature software from the website:  http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=3986399&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us

Turn off your antivirus in the device services on your computer.

Install the software from the download.   Just follow the prompts in the software.

SandyBob

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!
Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP
1-800-474-6836
Student
carence
Message 3 of 3 (858 Views)

Re: Cant conect laptop to Hp officejet 4500 wireless

Jeciboo wrote:

I have a dell inspiron windows 7 laptop I am trying to connect it to my hp officejet 4500 wireless all in one printer but I do not know how. Could someone please help me?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation