12-16-2013 04:43 PM
I have an HP Color LaserJet CP2025. From time to time, it prints from my Mac very slowly--usually from a Photoshop file. I understand that those are big files, but, it's taken 30 minutes for files smaller than 35M. Seems a bit unreasonable. Please help!
12-18-2013 12:34 PM
I understand you are experiencing slow printing from your Laserjet CP2025. Could you verify what type of Mac you have? Click here to find out: Finding your OS.
How is this printer connected? Wireless, USB or Ethernet.
Just to verify, are you only experiencing "slow printing" from just Photoshop File or other Files?
Usually, if this is only happening in one program, especially since this is a "Adobe based program", based on my experience in this field, Adobe usually takes a longer time to print. You are also printing big files.
However, I am going to recommend an HP document on Slow Printing Using a Mac. Make sure you have performed all the Apple updates on your computer.
You can try to uninstall/reinstall your software to see if this makes a difference.
If you have any further questions please let me know.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series