12-16-2013 04:43 PM
I have an HP Color LaserJet CP2025. From time to time, it prints from my Mac very slowly--usually from a Photoshop file. I understand that those are big files, but, it's taken 30 minutes for files smaller than 35M. Seems a bit unreasonable. Please help!
12-18-2013 12:34 PM
I understand you are experiencing slow printing from your Laserjet CP2025. Could you verify what type of Mac you have? Click here to find out: Finding your OS.
How is this printer connected? Wireless, USB or Ethernet.
Just to verify, are you only experiencing "slow printing" from just Photoshop File or other Files?
Usually, if this is only happening in one program, especially since this is a "Adobe based program", based on my experience in this field, Adobe usually takes a longer time to print. You are also printing big files.
However, I am going to recommend an HP document on Slow Printing Using a Mac. Make sure you have performed all the Apple updates on your computer.
You can try to uninstall/reinstall your software to see if this makes a difference.
If you have any further questions please let me know.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection