Question

Student
KristifromMN
Message 1 of 2 (127 Views)

Color Laser Jet CP2025 prints slowly from Photoshop

I have an HP Color LaserJet CP2025. From time to time, it prints from my Mac very slowly--usually from a Photoshop file. I understand that those are big files, but, it's taken 30 minutes for files smaller than 35M.  Seems a bit unreasonable.  Please help!

Thanks,

KristifromMN

HP Support Agent
Cheetah12
Message 2 of 2 (105 Views)

Re: Color Laser Jet CP2025 prints slowly from Photoshop

Hello KristifromMN

I understand you are experiencing slow printing from your Laserjet CP2025. Could you verify what type of Mac you have? Click here to find out: Finding your OS.

How is this printer connected? Wireless, USB or Ethernet.

Just to verify, are you only experiencing "slow printing" from just Photoshop File or other Files?

Usually, if this is only happening in one program, especially since this is a "Adobe based program", based on my experience in this field, Adobe usually takes a longer time to print. You are also printing big files.

However, I am going to recommend an HP document on Slow Printing Using a Mac. Make sure you have performed all the Apple updates on your computer.

You can try to uninstall/reinstall your software to see if this makes a difference.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!

Cheetah12
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation