11-02-2012 11:30 PM
The printer is connected to my wireless network, and so is my computer, but when I go to start -> printers and faxes -> add printer -> add printer on wireless network, my computer just can't find it.
I need the printer connected by tomorrow, so I am in need of desperate help.
- Windows XP
- Verizon Fios Interner Modem
11-03-2012 12:09 AM
Have you installed driver and software of the printer on your XP mahine yet ? You need them first.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
11-03-2012 01:24 AM
I may also use the HP Doctor, so wish me luck.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection