11-02-2012 11:30 PM
The printer is connected to my wireless network, and so is my computer, but when I go to start -> printers and faxes -> add printer -> add printer on wireless network, my computer just can't find it.
I need the printer connected by tomorrow, so I am in need of desperate help.
- Windows XP
- Verizon Fios Interner Modem
11-03-2012 12:09 AM
Have you installed driver and software of the printer on your XP mahine yet ? You need them first.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
11-03-2012 01:24 AM
I may also use the HP Doctor, so wish me luck.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network