12-05-2011 08:54 PM
How do I choose the WPA setting for the psc 2510 All-in-One printer? Configuration pg. shows WEP and I don't see anywhere to choose the WPA setting. I'm using a Mac OS X 10.6.
12-05-2011 09:08 PM
Hello dgt228, welcome.
I am not sure why you are choosing EAP. If you have set your router to use WPA, you should just set your printer to enable WPA. Is your wireless light illuminated on the front of your printer? Run a Wireless Network Test from the front of the printer to self-test the radio. If you can connect this printer with Ethernet to your router its connection will be more secure and more reliable.
12-05-2011 10:30 PM
I can connect the desktop computer to the router, but I want to use my wireless laptop with the printer also. The router is configured for WPA but I don't see a setting on the EWS wireless tab for the WPA setting. The test page works from the keys on the printer but not wirelessly from the computer. I just feel as though I am one mouse click away from doing what I want with this device. Thanks for responding.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series