02-19-2011 01:14 PM
Hello, I am having problems connecting my printer to my wireless network.
When I run the Wireless Network Test Report, it fails during the "No Filtering" stage, and also provides no IP.
However, when I look on my router, it shows that MAC authentication is disabled.
I am running Window's VISTA SP2.
02-19-2011 06:41 PM
This error is shown for a multitude of reasons. Do you have a router or modem/router owned by your ISP?
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series