02-11-2011 01:44 PM
My printer (F4400) all the sudden stopped printing from my wireless laptop. It worked for a year then one afternoon stopped. I can find the printer from my desktop on the PC, it shows there is one document in the que to print, but it won't print. I have checked and the printer and document are not paused.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the printer but that didn't help. I'm getting very frustrated since I print a lot from my laptop.
Thank you for your help!
02-11-2011 01:47 PM
I forgot to add that I'm running Windows7 on both computers. Both computers are just a couple of weeks older then a year. (just out of waranty).
Thank you again!
02-11-2011 05:47 PM
I wanted to let you know that I resolved my problem. I went ahead and un installed and reinstalled the printer. For some reason, this time it worked. Thank goodness!!
Thank you everyone,
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network