04-04-2014 09:18 AM
The printer worked well by wifi until I got a new BT hub but now does not recognise the new hub even though I have tried everything with passwords etc. I would be grateful for advice as I cannot now use the printer.
04-04-2014 02:26 PM
Replacing your wireless router try here.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network