01-24-2014 04:52 AM
Hi I have a HP photosmart 5524 it will not print any PDF files at all but has no problem with word and excel etc
I have windows 8 and there seems to be no option to 'print as image' Please help .....
01-24-2014 05:44 AM
Open teh PDF with Adobe Reader and the open the Print dialog.
Click the Advanced button, there you may mark the print as image option.
Click OK to confirm the changes and then try printing again.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
01-24-2014 08:54 AM
Hi Im afraid there is no option to click advanced - I just do a right hand click on the document and the option to print comes up - when I click on it all available printers are shown, I click on the one that I am using (photosmart 5524) but there is still no option for 'advanced'?
01-27-2014 08:56 AM
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network