Question

Honor Student
nic28
Message 1 of 4 (162 Views)

Difficulties printing PDF

Hi I have a HP photosmart 5524 it will not print any PDF files at all but has no problem with word and excel etc

I have windows 8 and there seems to be no option to 'print as image' Please help .....

many thanks

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 4 (150 Views)

Re: Difficulties printing PDF

Hi,

Open teh PDF with Adobe Reader and the open the Print dialog.

Click the Advanced button, there you may mark the print as image option.

Click OK to confirm the changes and then try printing again.

Regards,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Honor Student
nic28
Message 3 of 4 (140 Views)

Hi Im afraid there is no option to click advanced - I just do a right hand click on the document and the option to print comes up - when I click on it all available printers are shown, I click on the one that I am using (photosmart 5524) but there is still no option for 'advanced'?

Honor Student
nic28
Message 4 of 4 (110 Views)

Hi Im afraid there is no option to click advanced - I just do a right hand click on the document and the option to print comes up - when I click on it all available printers are shown, I click on the one that I am using (photosmart 5524) but there is still no option for 'advanced'?
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation