01-24-2014 04:52 AM
Hi I have a HP photosmart 5524 it will not print any PDF files at all but has no problem with word and excel etc
I have windows 8 and there seems to be no option to 'print as image' Please help .....
01-24-2014 05:44 AM
Open teh PDF with Adobe Reader and the open the Print dialog.
Click the Advanced button, there you may mark the print as image option.
Click OK to confirm the changes and then try printing again.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
01-24-2014 08:54 AM
Hi Im afraid there is no option to click advanced - I just do a right hand click on the document and the option to print comes up - when I click on it all available printers are shown, I click on the one that I am using (photosmart 5524) but there is still no option for 'advanced'?
01-27-2014 08:56 AM
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection