12-06-2010 01:55 PM
I have an iPad and have updated software and purchased Print app. When I try to print from iPad, it cannot find a printer. I have an HP C7250 printer. Does it support AirPrint and if not, is there anything I can do, short of buying a new printer?
12-06-2010 03:38 PM
No and No. The printer must be an e-printer and this printer (nor any printer) can be converted.
Here is a list of the printers supported: http://www.hp.com/sbso/printing/mac/apple-airprint
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection