12-06-2010 01:55 PM
I have an iPad and have updated software and purchased Print app. When I try to print from iPad, it cannot find a printer. I have an HP C7250 printer. Does it support AirPrint and if not, is there anything I can do, short of buying a new printer?
12-06-2010 03:38 PM
No and No. The printer must be an e-printer and this printer (nor any printer) can be converted.
Here is a list of the printers supported: http://www.hp.com/sbso/printing/mac/apple-airprint
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series