12-25-2012 07:18 PM
I did not do my homework. I have a new Chromebook for Chrisdtmas and just discovered that my printer is not available to this OS.
Any solutions? No, I am not returning my new computer. I love it.
12-25-2012 07:40 PM
What printer do you have? You could connect it to your router and use Google's Cloud Print or HP ePrint.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network