12-25-2012 07:18 PM
I did not do my homework. I have a new Chromebook for Chrisdtmas and just discovered that my printer is not available to this OS.
Any solutions? No, I am not returning my new computer. I love it.
12-25-2012 07:40 PM
What printer do you have? You could connect it to your router and use Google's Cloud Print or HP ePrint.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution .
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
Printer Hint #1 - Always buy a printer with a display panel for configuration.
Printer Hint #2 - Always buy a printer with separate black and separate color cartridges.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection