12-27-2013 09:26 AM
My printer will connect one day, we'll work out all the bugs and then get to print something, and then the next day we're back at square one. I go through ALL THE STEPS ON THE WIZARDS AND PRINT AND SCAN DETECTOR and then the printer says my wireless password is not correct for my network.
And it is...becasue all my other devices work on the same network.
I'm about to throw this printer out the window...everyday...everyday this happens.
02-02-2015 03:27 PM
My HP Envy 5530 behave just as another post said. Cant communicate with printer, then I go through the HP problem solving process and everything works. The following day I have rthe same problem, no communication, and likje the other frustrated customer, this is starting to get to me.
not much fun with a bran new printer.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection