12-27-2013 09:26 AM
My printer will connect one day, we'll work out all the bugs and then get to print something, and then the next day we're back at square one. I go through ALL THE STEPS ON THE WIZARDS AND PRINT AND SCAN DETECTOR and then the printer says my wireless password is not correct for my network.
And it is...becasue all my other devices work on the same network.
I'm about to throw this printer out the window...everyday...everyday this happens.
02-02-2015 03:27 PM
My HP Envy 5530 behave just as another post said. Cant communicate with printer, then I go through the HP problem solving process and everything works. The following day I have rthe same problem, no communication, and likje the other frustrated customer, this is starting to get to me.
not much fun with a bran new printer.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series