05-11-2012 09:56 AM
I'm trying to set up my Envy 110 Series printer and the touch screen does not seem to be working correctly. After trying many times to push and swipe I was able to get through the first few screens. Then the touch screen completely lost all functionality and I was stuck. I turned off the printer, restarted and tried again several times with the same result. Most of the time the screen will not allow me to push or swipe. I can't get through the setup. Is there anything else that I can try or is the touch screen faulty and I need to return the printer?
06-04-2012 11:47 PM - edited 06-05-2012 12:00 AM
Shame to see this has gone nearly a month with no reply from HP. I have just unboxed a brand new Envy 110 and upon connecting power cable, I cannot select English, or any other language for that matter on the touch screen. Rather frustrating. I use touch screens, iPads, iPhones on a daily basis, but I've never come across such a fault.
12-09-2012 08:06 PM
I have had the same frustration. I have tried washing hands, swiping, swearing, etc. to no avail. Could HP please reply to these queries so that we can get on with what we need to do. We know that you are a reputable company so how about helping out?
07-11-2013 12:37 AM
And still nothing...I continue to have the same issue with the touchscreen. It was an expensive printer and I'm really disappointed with my purchase. It seems as though HP is NOT the way to go.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series