Question

Student
GregPADE
Message 1 of 5 (1,206 Views)

Envy 110 Touch Screen Trouble

I'm trying to set up my Envy 110 Series printer and the touch screen does not seem to be working correctly. After trying many times to push and swipe I was able to get through the first few screens. Then the touch screen completely lost all functionality and I was stuck. I turned off the printer, restarted and tried again several times with the same result. Most of the time the screen will not allow me to push or swipe. I can't get through the setup. Is there anything else that I can try or is the touch screen faulty and I need to return the printer?

Student
mjlewis77
Message 2 of 5 (1,161 Views)

Re: Envy 110 Touch Screen Trouble

[ Edited ]

Shame to see this has gone nearly a month with no reply from HP. I have just unboxed a brand new Envy 110 and upon connecting power cable, I cannot select English, or any other language for that matter on the touch screen. Rather frustrating. I use touch screens, iPads, iPhones on a daily basis, but I've never come across such a fault.

Student
bafarmer52
Message 3 of 5 (882 Views)

I have had the same frustration. I have tried washing hands, swiping, swearing, etc. to no avail. Could HP please reply to these queries so that we can get on with what we need to do. We know that you are a reputable company so how about helping out?

Honor Student
rpbett
Message 4 of 5 (548 Views)

And still nothing...I continue to have the same issue with the touchscreen.  It was an expensive printer and I'm really disappointed with my purchase.  It seems as though HP is NOT the way to go.

Honor Student
Cane71
Message 5 of 5 (224 Views)

HEY HP ANSMWER!!!!!!

I too have this problem!!!!

WAKE UP!!!!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation