10-16-2013 08:37 PM
I installed all of the software and set up the wireless. I'm able to print from my iphone and ipad no problem, but not from my Dell laptop wirelessly. I have Windows 7. Any idea how to do this?
10-18-2013 06:15 AM
Sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties sending print jobs from your laptop to your Envy 4500 printer.
I'm wondering if I have included a link with detailed steps on finding the correct driver for your printer and Windows 7 using HP's Printer Install Wizard.
How Do I Find the Best Driver for My HP Printer in Windows 7 or Windows 8
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!
I work on behalf of HP
10-18-2013 08:39 AM
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection