10-16-2013 08:37 PM
I installed all of the software and set up the wireless. I'm able to print from my iphone and ipad no problem, but not from my Dell laptop wirelessly. I have Windows 7. Any idea how to do this?
10-18-2013 06:15 AM
Sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties sending print jobs from your laptop to your Envy 4500 printer.
I'm wondering if I have included a link with detailed steps on finding the correct driver for your printer and Windows 7 using HP's Printer Install Wizard.
How Do I Find the Best Driver for My HP Printer in Windows 7 or Windows 8
Please click on the Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
I work on behalf of HP
10-18-2013 08:39 AM
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network