01-28-2012 10:39 AM
Turn off the Bluetooth and the wireless will work.
To turn off the Bluetooth, go into the setting on the printer and turn off the Bluetooth. it was just that easy.
My wireless is working great again!
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network