Question
Student
Message 1 of 4 (235 Views)

General Printer error 0x610000f6

I have recently received the General Printer error 0x610000f6 on my HP Photosmart Preium Wireless Touchsmart Web.  No matter what I do - the error continues.  There is no paper feed problem.  The printer was unplugged several times from the power and the computer.  I even uninstalled it and reinstalled using the original disk.  I went to the HP site to reload the drivers.  The printer is used occassionally and has not been used enough to fail this way.  Please advise.  Please help! Thanks

Honor Student
Message 2 of 4 (219 Views)

Re: General Printer error 0xc18a0105

[ Edited ]

Its a nightmare i do have the same problem the message is  INK SYSTEM HAS FAILED .UNABLE TO COPY RECEIBE FAXES OR PRINT REFER TO PRINTER DOCUMENTATION  ERROR Oxc18a0105  TURN POWER OFF THEN ON AGAIN a nightmare i try to fallow step to step and i hear they was monitor my printer HP want me to purshase a new printer is a RIP OFF please after that they want me to paid to help me they should be posted more information Tecnicall support i will report to Busness Bureau. I never will be purshase any HP products.

Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (128 Views)

Re: General Printer error 0x610000f6

pls help

HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 4 (113 Views)

Re: General Printer error 0x610000f6

Hi Tengjimseng1958,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!

I understand you are also getting the error 0x610000f6.

I will be happy to help you.

I have provided a document for 'Ink System Failure' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error Message Displays on the Front Panel.

What is the full name and product number of your printer so I can provide more troubleshooting information on your specific printer.

How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Gemini02
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation