02-01-2013 11:21 AM
I have recently received the General Printer error 0x610000f6 on my HP Photosmart Preium Wireless Touchsmart Web. No matter what I do - the error continues. There is no paper feed problem. The printer was unplugged several times from the power and the computer. I even uninstalled it and reinstalled using the original disk. I went to the HP site to reload the drivers. The printer is used occassionally and has not been used enough to fail this way. Please advise. Please help! Thanks
02-01-2013 12:36 PM - edited 02-01-2013 12:41 PM
Its a nightmare i do have the same problem the message is INK SYSTEM HAS FAILED .UNABLE TO COPY RECEIBE FAXES OR PRINT REFER TO PRINTER DOCUMENTATION ERROR Oxc18a0105 TURN POWER OFF THEN ON AGAIN a nightmare i try to fallow step to step and i hear they was monitor my printer HP want me to purshase a new printer is a RIP OFF please after that they want me to paid to help me they should be posted more information Tecnicall support i will report to Busness Bureau. I never will be purshase any HP products.
01-27-2014 08:42 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!
I understand you are also getting the error 0x610000f6.
I will be happy to help you.
I have provided a document for 'Ink System Failure' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error Message Displays on the Front Panel.
What is the full name and product number of your printer so I can provide more troubleshooting information on your specific printer.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network