HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
Search the Community
HOW DO I SET THE DATE AND TIME ON MY HP OFFICEJET 8600 (710 Views)
03-31-2012 05:20 PM
Set the date and time
- On the control panel, touch the Right Arrow ( ), and then touch Setup ( ).
- Touch the Down Arrow ( ), and then touch Preferences .
- Touch Date and Time: , and then touch the Up and Down Arrows ( ) to set the month, day, and year.
- Touch Done , and then touch the Return Arrow ( ) to return to the Preferences menu.
Set the language and country/region
- In the Preferences menu, touch Language .
- Touch your preferred language, and then touch Yes to confirm your choice. The product returns to the Preferences menu.
- On the Preferences menu, touch Country/Region , and then touch your specific country/region.
- Touch Yes to confirm your choice, and then touch the Home icon ( ) to return to the main menu.