02-13-2012 06:34 AM
just bought the HP officejet 8600 all in one printer, and I cant seem to set the date and time for the fax portion of the printer, please help.
03-31-2012 05:20 PM
- On the control panel, touch the Right Arrow ( ), and then touch Setup ( ).
- Touch the Down Arrow ( ), and then touch Preferences .
- Touch Date and Time: , and then touch the Up and Down Arrows ( ) to set the month, day, and year.
- Touch Done , and then touch the Return Arrow ( ) to return to the Preferences menu.
- In the Preferences menu, touch Language .
- Touch your preferred language, and then touch Yes to confirm your choice. The product returns to the Preferences menu.
- On the Preferences menu, touch Country/Region , and then touch your specific country/region.
- Touch Yes to confirm your choice, and then touch the Home icon ( ) to return to the main menu.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network