09-12-2010 06:44 PM
Installed the printer and had no issues - all worked well. Able to print wirelessly for about a week - then out of the blue -nothing..... now it doesn't recognize any wireless connection, won't print anything......tried to print using USB cable - and nothing....so then tried to restore wireless defaults - and with the cable plugged in and ....nothing - it can't find the printer?? Do I need to un install and re-install the printer.? Such a waste of time all this troubleshooting.....
has anyone else had this problem...
12-08-2010 10:32 AM
I have an ongoing problem wirh an HP1102.
Every week or so it stops printing only the green light flashes continously.
Via Control Panel / Printers and faxes I have to delete the printer from my printers list, go into server properties and deley the driver. Then Control panel: add and remove software and delete the HP Printer.
Then re boot and re-install from the disc.
I think that there is a software bug in the drivers somewhere and trust that HP will look into it, or there is a conflict with AVG anti Virus.
12-08-2010 11:22 AM
Are you using Win 7 64-bit?
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
01-12-2012 12:38 AM
Please upgrade the latest Firmware.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series