03-23-2011 03:38 PM
Hi, I am trying the new printer I just got but the cable will not work on 2 different pcs.. I'm getting USB device not recognized. I am on Windows 7. I can't find the CD either...
Is there a download link for the drivers? I searched everywhere online but can't see to find it
03-23-2011 04:19 PM
The link for the drivers you require are on the link below.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection