03-23-2011 03:38 PM
Hi, I am trying the new printer I just got but the cable will not work on 2 different pcs.. I'm getting USB device not recognized. I am on Windows 7. I can't find the CD either...
Is there a download link for the drivers? I searched everywhere online but can't see to find it
03-23-2011 04:19 PM
The link for the drivers you require are on the link below.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series