Question

Honor Student
TDRx2
Message 1 of 5 (632 Views)

HP 3052A Printer wireless keeps going off by itself

my 3052a keeps saying that the wireless is off. i turn the wireless on and immediately go back and it says 'wireless off' again.

Provost
PrintDoc
Message 2 of 5 (619 Views)

Re: HP 3052A Printer wireless keeps going off by itself

[ Edited ]

In the same wireless menu on the front of the printer, choose "Restore Wireless Defaults".  If the printer is not connected to a wireless router, the radio will stay on one hour after you do the Restore, allowing you time to connect the printer to the network.

I am employed by HP
Honor Student
TDRx2
Message 3 of 5 (603 Views)

I had a print job that was pretty time-sensitive so I ended up doing a live online chat with tech support. This was part of the solution tho. Than You for responding!!!

Student
Thomas7577
Message 4 of 5 (517 Views)

I am having the same problem. I normally can unplug the router and wait about 30 seconds and it resets and is online and connected.  Until this week that won't work. I have tired unplugging both and restarting my computer, that didn't work. I have tried the above restoring defaults, that didn't work.  I have a VPN but my printer isn't connect to it, but my router is.  But like I mentioned before, I normally can unplug the router and the printer reconnect.  I unistalled the software last night and reinstalled. It worked. This morning, its not connected.  I have tried the diagnsotic utility and it just says printer is not connected.  What else can I do??  Thanks.

Provost
PrintDoc
Message 5 of 5 (511 Views)

Restore defaults on the printer and re-install it with the HP software again.

It may not print from a PC on which VPN is active, by the way.

I am employed by HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation