08-23-2013 03:42 PM
I want to make my HP deskjet print wirelessly from my laptop and I do the following steps:
1. I turn on the direct wireless on my HP (safe mode)
2. I connect to the network with my laptop (inputing the password)
3. I put the CD in, click on 'install new printer', then I choose 'wireless connection'.
4. I reach the screen where it says 'this printer is already connected to a wireless network' and i can either check this box or not.
5. I'm stuck. Nothing happens either the USB cable is plugged or not.
p.s. when i check the box 'this printer is already connected to a wireless network', i click the wireless icon on the printer and it clearly says its not connected to any network, and the wireless direct is turned on.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network