07-26-2013 10:09 AM
I hate to hear you are having issues. Please Click Here to make sure all steps related to this issue have been performed. Please see the steps below for a printhead reset that may assist with this issue. If you are still unable to clear the error please contact HP technical support (1-800-474-6836) to explore upgrade or replacement options available based on warranty status of the unit.
1. Remove all cartridges (with power on)
2. Remove the printhead (with power on)
3. Unplug unit from power source, wait 30 seconds
4. Plug power source directly into wall outlet
5. Wait for error to indicate printhead is missing
6. Insert printhead
7. Wait for error to indicate cartridges are missing
8. Insert cartridges
9. Ensure printhead latch is firmly in down position
10. Let printer complete maintenance cycle
Hope this helps!
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input !
I work for HP.
07-26-2013 10:36 AM
Please access the document using the below link that should help you resolve the issue .
or copy paste the below URL in browser ..
Help the community by marking this post .
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Give it a Kudos!
I work for HP
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network