11-11-2011 12:10 PM
Hello... I have an HP C310. It is wirelessly connected to my network, and states that it is connected. I have a MAC. When I try to print it says the printer is offline. I have unplugged, etc. When I went to my diagnostic page it stated that there was a problem with the server that HP is accessing. I do not know what that means, nor how to fix it. I am SOOOO frustrated with this machine.
11-11-2011 01:01 PM
If you can still get your money back from the store do it immediately. See the threads about the 210 and 110 also as they are the same software and I have had them all and I am on my fourth replacement and it is defective also. I was told that HP does not return money all they will do is hand out replacements. I have spent over ten hours with these 4 different printers on the phone with customer support. That is ten hours I will never get back. Trust me read the other threads and take yours back if you still can.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network