Question

Honor Student
lori21161
Message 1 of 2 (370 Views)

HP C310 - Connected but says offline

Hello... I have an HP C310.  It is wirelessly connected to my network, and states that it is connected.  I have a MAC.  When I try to print it says the printer is offline.  I have unplugged, etc.  When I went to my diagnostic page it stated that there was a problem with the server that HP is accessing.  I do not know what that means, nor how to fix it.  I am SOOOO frustrated with this machine.

Honor Student
kck5419
Message 2 of 2 (353 Views)

Re: HP C310 - Connected but says offline

If you can still get your money back from the store do it immediately. See the threads about the 210 and 110 also as they are the same software and I have had them all and I am on my fourth replacement and it is defective also. I was told that HP does not return money all they will do is hand out replacements. I have spent over ten hours with these 4 different printers on the phone with customer support. That is ten hours I will never get back. Trust me read the other threads and take yours back if you still can. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation