04-19-2012 08:23 AM
There are four of us with these printers in our finance department. Two PC's are running Windows Vista and two Windows 7. The printers are networked but installed locally on each PC. Routinely all of these printers will go offline at the same time and there seems to be nothing that helps. Our IT's answer is to buy four new printers but these printers work great when they're working. There has to be a solution to this mystery out there somewhere. I would appreciate any suggestions.
04-23-2012 08:55 AM
The HP Color LaserJet 2605dn is a commercial printer. I suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support for a better chance at finding a solution.
Here is the link to the Commercial Laserjet board:
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network