HP Color LaserJet 2605dn going offline for no apparent reason. Need help! (476 Views)
Student
JThorne
Message 1 of 2 (476 Views)

HP Color LaserJet 2605dn going offline for no apparent reason. Need help!

There are four of us with these printers in our finance department.  Two PC's are running Windows Vista and two Windows 7.  The printers are networked but installed locally on each PC.  Routinely all of these printers will go offline at the same time and there seems to be nothing that helps.  Our IT's answer is to buy four new printers but these printers work great when they're working.  There has to be a solution to this mystery out there somewhere.  I would appreciate any suggestions.

Professor
Gordon_H
Message 2 of 2 (458 Views)

Re: HP Color LaserJet 2605dn going offline for no apparent reason. Need help!

Hi JThorne,

The HP Color LaserJet 2605dn is a commercial printer. I suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support for a better chance at finding a solution.

Here is the link to the Commercial Laserjet board:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-LaserJet/bd-p/bsc-413

:smileyhappy: If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution :smileyhappy:
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation