06-14-2013 05:12 PM
I have a HP Deskjet 3522, everytime i internet goes offline this stupid printer forgets its network settings and i have to run the hp dr program to reinstall the network settings to get it to work. This does not take a lot of time since i have it installed and waiting due to this happening frequently but why does it keep doing this? it is so frustrating to have to redo it over and over after a storm takes out my internet.
frustrated in Missouri.
06-17-2013 08:36 AM
Hi, are you running the latest firmware on the 3522?
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection