08-24-2012 11:58 AM
The HP Deskjet 3050 I've had working for several months has recently disconnected from my wireless signal & I can't get it to reconnect. The blue wireless light is flashing. When I push the button next to the "wireless" light the display reads "not connected" & it gives me the option to disable wireless, leaving me to believe it can't decide if it's connected or not.
Any ideas??? It worked fine until I left town for a few days & I returned to this & It's driving me crazy!!!
08-27-2012 04:35 PM
What brand and model is the router?
What operating system does the computer use?
The flashing wireless light indicates to me that the printer cannot connect to the network with the existing network information (name and password) it has. Has anything changed at all on the network?
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection