08-24-2012 11:58 AM
The HP Deskjet 3050 I've had working for several months has recently disconnected from my wireless signal & I can't get it to reconnect. The blue wireless light is flashing. When I push the button next to the "wireless" light the display reads "not connected" & it gives me the option to disable wireless, leaving me to believe it can't decide if it's connected or not.
Any ideas??? It worked fine until I left town for a few days & I returned to this & It's driving me crazy!!!
08-27-2012 04:35 PM
What brand and model is the router?
What operating system does the computer use?
The flashing wireless light indicates to me that the printer cannot connect to the network with the existing network information (name and password) it has. Has anything changed at all on the network?
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series