01-10-2012 02:05 AM
I am having HP Deskjet 3050A J611 series printer and in my office we are having wireless network and i want make this printer as a wireless but we are having WPA enterprise 802.1x wireless settings in our office.
So i need the configuring steps how to configure WPA enterprise 802.1x wireless settings.
Your Quick response is highly appreciated.
Thanks & Regards..
Ahmed Abdul Ali
02-15-2012 08:03 PM
Hope you a having a great day,
I am reaching out to probe if you still experience this issue. If you are, Click Here This are basic steps perhaps you can find answer to your question here, If this does not help Update your post, I will do we best to find answer for you in the other hand if you are not experiencing this issue any longer you may disregard this post, although I will appreciate if you can take I little bit of your time and let me know.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection