02-23-2012 01:20 PM
trying to set up the wireless with the new printer, we are running windows but at set up it is saying the hardware address is MAC? it recognizes the network name but wont let me go any further with set up. can someone please give me some feedback on how to get this installed?
02-23-2012 01:29 PM
What router? What version of Windows?
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network