HP Deskjet 3050A can not get to print (188 Views)
Student
thevetswife
Message 1 of 2 (188 Views)

HP Deskjet 3050A can not get to print

My HP Deskjet 3050A J611g will not print. I recently got a new wireless router/modem combo and now my wireless printer will not work now. I can't even plug it in with the USB cord and get it to work. My computer will not even acknowledge the printer. Nothing has changed with this printer except for the modem/router. I have gotten messages that maybe my MAC filtering is enabled and that the printer's wireless radio isn't working. I have tried several of the solutions to turn the wireless back on, but it doesn't work. I have no idea how to see if the MAC filtering is enabled or not. I also got a message about something to do with my firewall. I have no idea how to know or fix that problem either. Please help, I want my wireless printer back!

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)

Re: HP Deskjet 3050A can not get to print

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Please use the following instructions to fix:

http://www.hp.com/global/au/en/wireless/reconfiguring-system-help3.html

For MAC filter, you have to logon to the router to see.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation