09-16-2013 06:39 PM
My HP Deskjet 3050A J611g will not print. I recently got a new wireless router/modem combo and now my wireless printer will not work now. I can't even plug it in with the USB cord and get it to work. My computer will not even acknowledge the printer. Nothing has changed with this printer except for the modem/router. I have gotten messages that maybe my MAC filtering is enabled and that the printer's wireless radio isn't working. I have tried several of the solutions to turn the wireless back on, but it doesn't work. I have no idea how to see if the MAC filtering is enabled or not. I also got a message about something to do with my firewall. I have no idea how to know or fix that problem either. Please help, I want my wireless printer back!
09-16-2013 06:48 PM - edited 09-16-2013 06:50 PM
Please use the following instructions to fix:
For MAC filter, you have to logon to the router to see.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network