03-26-2012 07:53 PM
Bought an all-in-one HP Deskjet 3052A printer yesterday.
The printer is connected to the wireless network.
The wireless network test results are all positive.
Yet when I try to retrieve the printer, it fouls up.
There's some sort of snafu with the network. Ideas?
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network