03-26-2012 07:53 PM
Bought an all-in-one HP Deskjet 3052A printer yesterday.
The printer is connected to the wireless network.
The wireless network test results are all positive.
Yet when I try to retrieve the printer, it fouls up.
There's some sort of snafu with the network. Ideas?
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection