08-30-2009 05:34 PM
I have a deskjet 6980 that previously worked fine, but currently isn't functioning. The wireless status lights are all off and the printer is offline (my report page confirms that wireless is disabled). When I lift the cover and press the SecureEasySetup button 2 times as instructed by the manual, it simply turns on and off the quiet mode light. I have found no button that causes the wirless lights to turn on. I am entirely unsure of what to do and could use some help, my warranty ran out a week ago and I start school tomorrow. Thanks in advance.
08-30-2009 09:39 PM
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection