03-01-2014 06:02 PM
Ok, so i just bought this printer and want to connect it to my pc wirelessly. It is connected to the same network my computer is. The HP Print and Scan Doctor cant even find the product. Everytime i try and connect to my computer a second window pops up asking for the IP of the printer so i input. I've even installed a Troubleshoot HP Installation Failure-Network that was reccomended by HP. Please help all im trying to do is connect my PC wirelessly to my new all in one printer. If it helps my pc is running windows 8.1.
Thanks in Advance.
03-01-2014 07:19 PM
My printer: Envy 5530
My computer: HP Envy 17t-j00 series with Windows 8.1
They are both 9 days old now. Few days ago, I turned ON both, run setup from the CD (in the box), it actually downloaded a newer version of software and drivers from support site and ask me few questions. After less than 10mins everything up and running.
Please try the same order to see how you go.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection