06-23-2011 10:30 PM
Currently I'm setting up the wireless connection on a Envy 100. But when I go to input the WPA key, the on-screen keyboard doesn't have all of the ascii special characters listed. Is there any way to fix this other than changing the WPA key on my network?
06-24-2011 12:58 AM
There is a simple way. Turn of your router's security for a minute and connect the aio. If its connected, type in the ip adres of the printer in your browser and you will reach an internal page of the printer. On that page from the networking tab you can make the correct settings as well. If the settings are safed, turn the security back on. Should be safe as it will take you 10 minutes max, but if you not sure, you can disconnect the router from the internet to be sure.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection