10-29-2011 09:31 AM
I'm trying to do standard wireless setup for a HP Envy D410 Printer on an existing home wireless network. I've entered the correct ssid info and wpa password; the setup identifies the network but fails on MAC filtering. I am not using MAC filtering so it should pass this step. Any suggestion before I return the printer?
I have WinXP machines and MACs on my network. I am using a Verizon supplied actiontec MI424WR router on
their FIOS network.
12-26-2011 05:34 PM
I have the exact same problem - the HP Envy fails wireless network test due to MAC address filtering, which I is disabled on my router. So I tried enabling it and adding the printer's MAC address but that didn't work either. Who has the answer?
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network