Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi

USA and Canada only
If your HP Printer is no longer covered under its standard warranty or an HP Care Pack Service, you still have several options to get HP support.
To purchase Technical Phone Support or a Hardware Repair/Exchange plan, call 1-866-234-1377 (select option #2).
HP Technical Phone Support
Get 24x7 help with troubleshooting, diagnosis and general questions regarding your HP printer or HP All-in-One (does not include hardware repair):
Per Incident Phone Support (One Time) $24.99
1 Year Unlimited Phone Support $39.99
1-Time HP Repair or Replacement
Minimize downtime if the unexpected happens. Call an HP technician and select the repair option just right for you.
1 Year HP Next Business Day Exchange
If your product is in good working condition, you may be able to purchase this HP Care Pack to protect your HP printer. You’ll also get convenient next-day delivery of a replacement HP product to your door.1
HP Ink Cartridge and Printhead Warranty information
HP ink cartridges and printheads have their own warranty, separate from printer warranty. Support for ink-related issues or supplies replacement may be covered under warranty even when the printer is out of warranty.
Important : To check if you can receive support, or if your ink supplies can be replaced under warranty, go to hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies , select your country, and look for ‘ink supplies warranty.'
Is your Printer Still in Warranty?
Use the HP Product Warranty Status Check tool to determine if your printer is still in warranty. If your printer is still in warranty, you can purchase an HP Care Pack and extend your technical phone support and/or hardware repair plan.

*Offer valid on select HP Consumer Printers (HP Deskjet, HP Officejet, HP Photosmart printers and select HP LaserJet printers)
Contact HP at 1.866.234.1377 (select option #2) to verify available support options for your out-of-warranty HP printers.
1Standard delivery is next business day, excluding holidays and weekends, in most areas within continental United States and in limited areas of Hawaii and Alaska, as long as order is placed by 2:30 p.m. Central time.
Services described above are subject to change at any time.

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
HP Recommended
did you not read my message?
HP Recommended

Hi klzak,

Yes, the information i provided is the additional support options for out of warranty printers.

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

Amazing

Apout 2 weeks ago my p1102w stopped working wirelessly (bluetooth). The issue wasn't critical at the time because it does print using USB. I ignored it for a few days and then went to Delaware for a short vacation.  I returned and tried to get it working.  Turned everything off & on; unplugged everything, etc.    My computer just cannot "see" the HP wirelessly.    So, last night I updated the printer driver.  This morning, I updated the firmware.  Still nothing, so I started to go through this forum and read the post from the user whose printer's bluetooth stopped working "2 days" after his warranty ran out.  So I did the "check my warranty" question on the website and discovered that my warranty ran out a week ago.  This is just too cute to be a coincidence.  When I was young there was a lot of furor about Detroit building "planned obsoluscence" into their cars to keep the public trading up every 2 years but this is bordering on fraud.  I'm heading for Brother or Lexmark asap.

HP Recommended

Hi kadmiral,

Please download and run the (Print and Scan Doctor) from the link below. Let me know what errors you receive?

http://www.hp.com/go/tools

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

I ran it using USB and it said everything ws perfect.  I then "installed" the printer wirelessly again.  It installed, and wouldn't print a test page and won't print a document.

HP Recommended

Hi kadmiral,

Run the Print and Scan Doctor on the wireless connected printer, and let me know what happens?

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

I did that.  See my 7:51 am post.

No luck

HP Recommended

Hi kadmiral,

What is the IP address assigned to the printer?

What is the IP address assigned to the computer?

To locate the IP address of the printer you will need to print the configuration page out.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02007076

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

Can I send theseprivately?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.